Pages

08 June 2010

Wait, what is She doing here?

I do another back-to-back CF day because I felt good and wanted to be challenged. Granted, I scaled the hang squat snatches to power snatches (based on Brian's recommendation about my form and new Vibram FF shoes), but I didn't do badly. Today's workout for me was going well until I realized (mid-jump) that Vibram FF's are not great for double jumps. In fact, my calves certainly have a thing or two to say about them.

Then I find out that my lovely wife took a statement I made over a week ago as a personal challenge to try CF herself. Not certain I said it exactly that way, but if I did, mea culpa. If not, well, if she finds she likes it then so be it! She's going through some difficulties right now (I know I did in the first few classes); I hope she is able to find a way to work around the problem to prevent them in the future and continue with a workout regime (CF or something else). She's also been blogging about it: http://evansmove.blogspot.com/ (as well as knitting and store-owner stuff ... if your stomach can't handle the shift from "manly weight lifting" to "girly knitting and crocheting", well, perhaps it isn't for you. ;-)

May not go again tomorrow, we'll see. I'm set for this month for 3/week, but I really won't be upset if I go over and upgrade to the next tier. For me, this month, it's worth it. Next month I don't think I'll have the support and will need to venture out on my own (and I really hope to find somebody who can CF with me on the base gym).

Molly doing CF? And blogging about it? What is this world coming to ...? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment