Pages

10 June 2010

Feeling better, still looking clumsy ...

Tonight's WOD warm-up involved bench presses (haven't done many of those recently) followed by the WOD's 5 cycles of 30sec hand-stand hold, 30sec sit-up. No break. You know, as often as I see kids holding hand-stands for what seems like that long, you'd think it'd be easier. Uh uh. If you combine the fact that I fell out of it once each rep with the "subtract 10 situps for each time you fall out", well, I barely did any situps. Dang, that stinks.

But I am feeling better about this thing called CF. I've lost weight (and half a belt size) and feel quite healthy. Granted, this can also be attributed to changing my diet (more proteins, vegetables and fruits, fewer carbs), but that's okay.

I'm wondering if the 3/week membership I signed up for this month is going to be enough. 4/week would be nice, and I think 5/week may be too much for me (at this point).

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're enjoying it (and the results), but PLEASE don't overdo it!

    ReplyDelete